Recent Entries
General Resources
Contact

Comments, questions, or info. can be directed to:

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Language

Translate this site into the language of your choice:

American/English German Japanese Italian Portuguese
Spanish French Korean Chinese
Powered by...


January 19, 2006

Fleshploitation

Mission Statement and Purpose:

Simply put?

To raise awareness of the gross injustices that pervade our societies worldwide, namely that of the trafficking of men, women, and children for the purposes of sexual exploitation, forced labor, and the use of children for purposes of warfare.

I am by no means an expert, nor do I purport to be one. I am merely a gatherer of information for the sole purpose of educating readers about these topics -- though, I often may inject personal commentary in my posts.

Sometimes, I may go several days (or even over a week) without posting --- this is due to the reality that I maintain this site when time permits. Also, and not uncommonly, I tend to become overwhelmed at times by the sheer volume of information I accumulate and therefore focus my attention on sifting through various articles before I post about them.

Brief Disclaimer:

It is the official position of this website to oppose, in all forms, the legalization of prostitution. Any view mentioned in an article excerpt or reader comments stating the contrary should be attributed to the appropriate author of said view and not the Webmaster.

Though it is my initial belief many of the organizations and/or blogs share the same purpose as Fleshploitation, it is often difficult to fully assess the correct position of all groups, as some may appear unclear (whether intentionally or unintentionally).

It has been my (rather unfortunate) experience that some organizations appear to share the same purpose, but, after closer examination, (vaguely or outright) support the legalization of prostitution as a contemporary and legitimate "profession" (ie: "sex workers"). Some effort has been made to identify such organizations/blogs and remove them from the website's links. If you, the reader, believe you have run across an organization/blog listed whose content/purpose is questionable, please do not hesitate to raise this issue with the Webmaster.

With this being said, please note, organizations and/or blogs listed on Fleshploitation do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Webmaster nor should said links be considered an endorsement.

* * * *

Thank you for taking the time to visit my humble project of a website, and please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, information, or suggestions.

In Him,

KYER

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Psalm 82:3-4
"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;
maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.

Rescue the weak and needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked."




June 8, 2006

(Revised: January 3, 2007)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us